851. A person who is controlled by wife called
D. None of these
852. Synonym of Exemplify is _____________?
853. Synonym of Infringe is _____________?
854. ill-gotten meaning ?
A. No required
B. Taken through legal way
C. Acquired by illegal or unfair means
d. Very ill
855. Past Tense of ”Find” is________?
D. Both B and C
856. The_________ of war is expected very soon.
857. Antonym of BRUSQUE is _____________?
858. You must bear_______his pranks.
C. some of
859. Synonym of PARAGON is _____________?
860. Caravan : desert ::
A. Boat: Cruise
B. Book: Library
C. Midnight: Noon