371. It was raining yesterday, so we ________ out.
(A) did not go
(B) did not went
(C) would not go
(D) would not gone
372. I ________ what was happening.
(A) couldn’t understood
(B) couldn’t understand
(C) was not able to understood
(D) was not able to understand
373. If you work hard, you ________ good marks.
(A) would get
(B) would got
(C) will get
(D) will got
374. If you ________ hard, you would not have failed in the exams.
(A) have work
(B) have worked
(C) had work
(D) had worked
375. If the camera was working, we ________ a movie.
(A) could made
(B) could make
(C) would made
(D) would make
376. Emma is getting ________ the car.
(C) out of
(D) out off
377. Near the London eye, there is a bridge ________ the Thames River.
378. Michael is falling ________ the horse.
379. She is looking for a job in ________ electronic or print media.
380. They could save money if they bought ________ furniture.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.