401. Maldives is a country ________ thousands of islands, and it is ________ most dispersed country.
(A) made of, a
(B) made of, the
(C) made up of, a
(D) made up of, the
402. You need to write your mobile number, while home address is ________.
403. The problem is not _______ to one of internal.
404. She is not willing to reveal the identity of her ________.
405. Employs in this department always ________ close relations with each other.
406. Emma is older ________ Alice, while Jolie is ________ oldest.
(A) than, an
(B) from, the
(C) then, the
(D) than, the
407. I can’t walk anymore, I’m ________ tired.
(D) so such
408. Antonym of CURTAIL is _____________?
409. Antonym of DEXTEROUS is _____________?
410.Antonym of DOCILE is _____________?
This Post Has One Comment