151. My friend said,” I will meet you tomorrow.”
A. My friend said that he will meet me tomorrow.
B. My friend said that he would meet me the next day.
C. My friend said he would meet me tomorrow.
D. My friend said that he will meet me tomorrow.
152. Synonym of EAGER is __________ ?
153. Antonym of REVEALED is __________ ?
154. Synonym of OBLIQUE is _____________?
155. When I was sleeping, she ________ playing the sitar .
B. Must be
156. Can they go shopping with us ? Sorry, they are busy; I wish they ________ with you now?
A. Can go
B. Are going
C. Could go
D. Would go
157. When I listened to his cogent arguments, all my _________ were ________ and I was forced to agree with his point of view.
A. Senses- Stimulated
B. Doubt- Confirmed
C. Doubt- Dispelled
D. Questions- Asked
158. It is almost impossible at times to capture the _________ of words when we translate them into a foreign language.
159. “Clique” means____________?
A. A group of animals
B. A group of birds
C. A group of people
D. None of above
160. “Prosaic” means__________?