Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
151. My friend said,” I will meet you tomorrow.”
A. My friend said that he will meet me tomorrow.
B. My friend said that he would meet me the next day.
C. My friend said he would meet me tomorrow.
D. My friend said that he will meet me tomorrow.
152. Synonym of EAGER is __________ ?
153. Antonym of REVEALED is __________ ?
154. Synonym of OBLIQUE is _____________?
155. When I was sleeping, she ________ playing the sitar .
B. Must be
156. Can they go shopping with us ? Sorry, they are busy; I wish they ________ with you now?
A. Can go
B. Are going
C. Could go
D. Would go
157. When I listened to his cogent arguments, all my _________ were ________ and I was forced to agree with his point of view.
A. Senses- Stimulated
B. Doubt- Confirmed
C. Doubt- Dispelled
D. Questions- Asked
158. It is almost impossible at times to capture the _________ of words when we translate them into a foreign language.
159. “Clique” means____________?
A. A group of animals
B. A group of birds
C. A group of people
D. None of above
160. “Prosaic” means__________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.