Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
101. Zahid Presents himself as a bold Journalist by asking people in politics the kinds of………………… questions that other reporters do not ask.
102. Synonym of Fealty is _____________?
103. Synonym of Intrepid is _____________?
104. Correct the sentence:
He got up and run to the door.
A. He get up and run to the door.
B. He gets up and run to the door.
C. He got up and will run to the door.
D. He got up and ran to the door.
105. ______ earth moves around ______ sun.
A. The; A
B. An; The
C. The; the
D. An; A
106. Choose the correct option which reflect the same sense as in the captioned sentence:
“Our guest let us know that he would be arriving next week in his last letter.”
A. Our guest let us know that he was arriving next week in his last letter.
B. Our guest let us know that’s he are arriving in his last letter.
C. Our guest let us know in his last letter that he would be arriving next week.
D. Done of the above
107. He writes ___ ink.
108. Meaning of the idiom ‘Swan song”?
A. Last Work
B. First work
C. Middle work
D. Early work
109. Turn left_ _______the traffic lights.
110. I said to her, “Why are you sleeping”?
A. I asked her why she was sleeping.
B. I asked her that why she was sleeping.
C. I asked her that why was she sleeping.
D. None of these