101. Zillzahid Presents himself as a bold Journalist by asking people in politics the kinds of………………… questions that other reporters do not ask.
102. Synonym of Fealty is _____________?
103. Synonym of Intrepid is _____________?
104. Correct the sentence:
He got up and run to the door.
A. He get up and run to the door.
B. He gets up and run to the door.
C. He got up and will run to the door.
D. He got up and ran to the door.
105. ______ earth moves around ______ sun.
A. The; A
B. An; The
C. The; the
D. An; A
106. Choose the correct option which reflect the same sense as in the captioned sentence:
“Our guest let us know that he would be arriving next week in his last letter.”
A. Our guest let us know that he was arriving next week in his last letter.
B. Our guest let us know that’s he are arriving in his last letter.
C. Our guest let us know in his last letter that he would be arriving next week.
D. Done of the above
107. He writes ___ ink.
108. Meaning of the idiom ‘Swan song”?
A. Last Work
B. First work
C. Middle work
D. Early work
109. Turn left________the traffic lights.
110. I said to her, “Why are you sleeping”?
A. I asked her why she was sleeping.
B. I asked her that why she was sleeping.
C. I asked her that why was she sleeping.
D. None of these