281. Synonym of Infringe is _____________?
282. ill-gotten meaning ?
A. No required
B. Taken through legal way
C. Acquired by illegal or unfair means
d. Very ill
283. Past Tense of ”Find” is________?
D. Both B and C
284. The_________ of war is expected very soon.
285. Antonym of BRUSQUE is _____________?
286. He is very poor. What is “Very” in this sentence?
287. One-Trick Pony means:
A. A person having one special feature, talent, or area of expertise
B. Doing work dishonesty
C. Unlawful paropaganda
D. Clever planning for enemy
288. Nobody ________ that old man had fallen.
D. none of these
289. Afridi plays the Harmonium and the sitar is_______also.
B. Played by he
C. Played by him
D. None of these
290. the killing of one’s mother called________?