331. The students in our school are ________ in other schools.
(B) smarter than
(C) smarter than those
(D) more smarter than
332. The number of web entrepreneurs ________ increasing every year.
(C) has been
(D) have been
333. Write down ________ your name and roll number.
(D) not only
334. Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) burns less efficiently than gasoline ________.
(C) should burn
(D) would burn
335. Oxygen can be mixed with ________ gasses such as Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Chlorine.
(A) another like
(C) the other
336. The man ________ wallet was stolen called the police.
337. The market is nearer to them than ________.
(B) our self
338. He takes his turn, and she takes ________.
339. If I had had money, I ________ it yesterday.
(A) would purchase
(B) would purchased
(C) would have purchase
(D) would have purchased
340. Kate, accompanied by her brother, ________ at the party.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.