641. The Synonyms of OBSTINATE is____________?
642. The antonyms of Stale is____________?
643. The Synonyms of Disdain is_____________?
644. The synonyms of Catastrophe is__________?
645. When the doorbell rang, I was __________ my bath.
646. He ___________ as a teacher before he became a lecturer
A. have worked
B. had worked
C. was worked
D. have been worked
647. Our new digital photo-print machine, the manual ________is lost awaits to be set up properly.
A. of what
C. by whom
D. of which
648. __________ me to your mother when you are in London.
649. When I asked him ______ the keys , Bilal said he had no idea where they were.
A. if did he see
B. if he had seen
C. could he see
D. that he had seen
650. The boy I was about to meet _________ play a very important role in my life.
A. is going to
B. might have
C. would get to
D. has had to