571. John said he __________to play at home.
A. would prefer
C. will prefer
D. had preferred
572. The housewife __________the cakes burning, and ran to switch off the oven.
573. If we go to the park, __________you like to come too ?
574. When will you hand ____ your assignment?
575. I am very much __________to meet you.
B. to delight
576. If I had helped him, he ____________drowned.
A. will not be
B. would not be
C. will not have
D. would not have
577. He has many friends, but _________are good ones.
A. a few
C. the few
D. the some
578. _________the rain forests is very important, if we do not want the flora and fauna found there to become extinct.
579. That was __________movie I have ever seen.
B. the worst
C. most worst
580. I assume ______________with me.
A. every one agreeing
B. that every one agrees
C. every one to agree
D. that every one to agree