Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
61. I was alarmed_______his death.
62. Which one of the following is most similar in meaning to SOPORIFIC?
63. Synonym of “Yokel” is _______?
64. Which one of the following word is most similar to ” characterized by or showing interest or concern”?
D. All of the above
65. Synonym of “Bibulous” is _______?
D. Both B & C
66. Antonym of ”Malaise” is ___________?
67. Antonym of “filthy” is_________?
68. Both parties must adhere ______ the terms of the contract.
69. I take exercise daily.
A. Exercise are taken daily by me.
B. Exercise is taken daily by me.
C. Exercise is being taken daily by me.
D. Exercise is been taken daily by me.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.