611. We shall go for a picnic if the weather ____________good.
C. has been
D. had been
612. In the test, we will ____________your work and then give you detailed feedback.
613. The smoke went ________ the chimney.
614. She has only ________friends.
D. a few
615. He wore multiple bracelets on __________hand.
616. I _________ to Islamabad with some friends last night.
A. have gone
C. am gone
D. am going
617. Army ___________troubled places as curfew remained in force.
618. ____________you hear the President’s speech?
619. How much longer__________this book?
A. you are needing
B. will you be needing
C. will you have needing
D. have you needing
620. He decided to __________his degree examination in order to get a higher score.