Academic Task brings English Grammar and Vocabulary Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This section contains the latest English MCQs for the preparation of competitive exams and entrance test for FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC, ETEA, IBA, and other tests. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. English MCQs include Idioms & Phrases, Sentence Correction MCQs, Synonyms MCQs, Antonyms MCQs, Prepositions MCQs, Analytical Reasoning Mcqs Active & Passive Voice MCQs, Direct & Indirect MCQs.
Verbal/English MCQS and Quiz Test for Preparation
|S.No||ENGLISH MCQS||ENGLISH QUIZ|
|1||Fill in the blanks Mcqs||Fill in the blanks Quiz|
|2||Related Pair of Words Mcqs||Related Pair of Words Quiz|
|3||Synonyms Mcqs||Synonyms Quiz|
|4||Antonyms Mcqs||Antonyms Quiz|
|5||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|6||One Word Substitutes Mcqs||One Word Substitutes Quiz|
|7||Active and Passive Voice Mcqs||Active and Passive Voice Quiz|
|8||Prepositions Mcqs||Prepositions Quiz|
|9||Analytical Reasoning Mcqs||Analytical Reasoning Quiz|
|10||Read the Passage Mcqs||Read the Passage Quiz|
11. Wow! Ah! Oh! and No! are used as________?
12. Antonym of ” Vagrant” is _____________?
13. “FAQ” stands for __________ ?
A. Frequently Asked Questions
B. Favorite Asked Questions
C. Favorite and Answered Questions
D. Frequently Answered Questions
14. Have an ” Axe to Grind” means:____________ ?
A. To use axe frequently
B. Selfish motive
C. To have a dispute with someone
D. To be fair with someone
15. correct meaning of idiom: Beat about the bush ?
A. Try to meet George Bush
B. To avoid the main topic
C. To make noise
D. To accompany someone in a jungle
16. The Chairman is ill and we’ll have to__________the meeting for a few days.
A. Put on
B. Put of
C. Put away
D. Put off
17. “Wow” is an example of_________?
18. ” isolation” is most similar to__________?
19. “Contiguous” is most similar to__________?
20. “Carte Blanche” means:
A. Full discretionary powers
B. blank thing
C. Going by the rules
D. wheel in the motion