11. Wow! Ah! Oh! and No! are usually used as________?
12. Antonym of Vagrant is _____________?
13. FAQ stands for __________ ?
A. Frequently Asked Questions
B. Favorite Asked Questions
C. Favorite and Answered Questions
D. Frequently Answered Questions
14. Have an Axe to Grind means:____________ ?
A. To use axe frequently
B. Selfish motive
C. To have a dispute with someone
D. To be fair with someone
15. Chose the correct meaning of idiom: Beat about the bush ?
A. Try to meet George Bush
B. To avoid the main topic
C. To make noise
D. To accompany someone in a jungle
16. The Chairman is ill and we’ll have to__________the meeting for a few days.
A. Put on
B. Put of
C. Put away
D. Put off
17. “Wow” is an example of_________?
18. isolation is most similar to__________?
19. Contiguous is most similar to__________?
20. Carte Blanche means:
A. Full discretionary powers
B. blank thing
C. Going by the rules
D. wheel in the motion