701. This matter has been “hanging fire” for the last many days. It should be sorted out.
A. going on slowly
B. hotly debated
C. stuck up
702. The boxing match proved to be a “big draw”.
A. a keen contest
B. a huge attraction
C. a lovely spectacle
D. a game without any result
703. Synonym of Chastity________?
A. To abstain from sexual relation
B. To engulf in sexual relation
C. To whip someone
D. To infertile someone
704. Synonym of Trail_________?
A. To chase
B. To fix
C. To divert
D. To disturb
705. Synonym of Canny_____________?
706. Synonym of Prolix______________?
A. To Promote
B. To Prolong
C. To proactive
D. To Provide
707. Synonym of Wheedle ___________________?
708. Synonym of Bonhomie______________?
709. Synonym of Scrumptious _____________?
710. Synonym of TRITE_____________?