851. The motto of United Nations is
(A) It’s your world!
(B) Life for All!
(D) Love and Peace!
852. The world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest, is located along the border of
(A) China and India
(B) China and Pakistan
(C) China and Nepal
(D) Canada and United States
853. The headquarter of Red Cross is in
(A) New York
(D) The Hague
854. World Trade Organization was established in
855. The North Atlantic treaty (NATO) was signed in
856. Which country, on the map of world, appears as “Long Shoe”?
857. Which from the following countries is NOT a member of D-8?
858. The largest ocean of the world is
(D) None of these
859. Which from the following countries does NOT yield veto-power?
(A) United States
(B) United Kingdom
860. OIC changed its name from Organisation of the Islamic Conference to Organisation of Islamic Cooperation in