MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these General Knowledge MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in the GK MCQs section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
291. The famous player ‘Pele’ is associated with which game?
B. Horse Riding
292. The weight of a hockey ball approximately is__________?
A. 5.5 ounce to 5.75 ounce
B. 5 ounce to 5.5 ounce
C. 6 ounce to 6.5 ounce
D. 5.75 ounce to 6 ounce
293. Shuttle run ‘Test’ measures:__________?
A. Explosive strength
B. Speed endurance
294. Which of the following line is related to volleyball?
A. Bonus line
B. Baulk line
C. Attack line
D. Service line
295. Which is the international organization of table tennis?
A. International Table Tennis federation Association
B. International Table Tennis federation
C. International Table Federation
D. International Table
296. When did the British return Hong kong to china?
297. “Guillver’s Travels” was written by__________?
A. H.C Armstrong
B. Pearl S.Buck
C. James Frazer
D. Jonathan swift
298. FIFA was established on___________?
A. 22 May 1904
B. 25 May 1940
C. 21 May 1905
D. 21 May 1904
299. The length of football penalty area is__________?
A. 16.80 m
B. 10 m
300. Alexander the great (356-323 BC) was the king of_________?