MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these General Knowledge MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in the GK MCQs section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
281. The flag of Austria consists of which two Coluors?
282. Nurenberger in English is known as__________Bread?
283. Name the capital city of Switzerland?
284. What is the currency of Switzerland?
C. Swiss Franc
285. When Earth day celebrated first time?
A. 22, April 2005
B. 22, April 1998
C. 22, April 1969
D. 22, April 1970
286. The number of players in each side in Water Polo is_________?
287. How many players can each team have on the soccer field ?
288. What is soccer commonly called in countries other than the United states?
D. Jai alai
289. During a hockey match, if the ball is stuck in the Goalkeeper’s pads then game is restarted BY________?
A. By Bully
B. By centre back pass
C. By hit from outside ‘D’
D. By toss
290. The minimum number of players required in a team to start a Basketball match is_________?