611. Google was founded by how many people?
612. Electric motor was invented by __________ ?
A. Michael Faraday
B. Oliver Evans
C. Thomas Edison
D. Horace Day
613. Who was ‘Father Of Chemical Warfare’ _________?
A. Fritz Haber
B Ernest Rutherford
C. William Ramsay
D. Louis Pasteur
614. Shakespeare is known mostly for his _________ ?
B. An autobiography
C. A diary
615. Which is the national flower of Sri Lanka ?
B. Water Lily
D. Golden Rose
616. Bakhtar is the news agency of what country ?
617. Atom was a name given by ____________ ?
618. About how many taste buds does the average human tongue have?
619. The first mobile phone was created In___________?
620. Google is an_________multinational technology company?