MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these General Knowledge MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in the GK MCQs section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
221. China lies to the ________ of Pakistan ?
222. India is located in the _______ side of the Pakistan ?
223. Luxor is the city of___________?
224. King of which country abdicated in favor of his son?
D. None of these
225. Windhoek is the capital of__________?
226. Which of the following city served as capital of Kazakhstan till 1997?
227. Bermuda Triangle is located in__________?
A. North Atlantic Ocean
B. South Atlantic Ocean
C. Pacific Ocean
D. Arabian Sea
228. Black Lives Matter (BLM) Movement started on ___________?
A.11 July 2013
B.12 July 2013
C.13 July 2013
D.15 July 2013
229. Which among the following is known as Asia a version of “Noble prize”?
A. Ramon Magsaysay Award
B. Booker Prize
C. Pulitzer Prize
D. None of them
230. Every year,the world Elder abuse awareness Day is celebrated on____________?
A. March 23
B. June 15
C. December 10
D. April 8