MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these General Knowledge MCQS based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in the GK MCQs section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
101. What is the highest peak in the 48 contiguous U.S states?
A. Mount Elbert
B. Mount Rainier
C. Mount Whitney
D. Pikes Peak
102. What device’s invention was the main reason for demise of the Pony Express?
103. What Kansas city’s name means ‘potato’ in the Kansa language?
104. In US politics, who carries the nickname ‘the Veep’?
B. General Secretory
105. Who was the Greek goddess of war and wisdom?
D. None of these
106. ANTARA is the news agency of __________?
107. Bahadur Shah Zafar was imprisoned in____________?
108. Princess of Hope is in____________?
A. Lasbela (Balochistan)
B. Sawabi (KP)
C. Qasur (Punjab)
D. Jamshoro (Sindh)
109. Name the only secretary general of UN who resigned from his post?
A. Mrs Vijay Lakshmi pandit
B. Trygve Lie
C. Kofi Annan
D. U. Thant
110. The highest temperature has ever been recorded on planet earth in__________?
A. Death Valley (California)
B. Dallol (Ethiopia)
C. Wadi Halfa (Sudan)
D. Kebili (Tunisia)