671. Who was the emperor of Japan during second World War __________?
A. Chiang Kai Shek
C. Sin Ke Qiang
672. England fought second world war under the leadership of _________?
A. Winston Churchill
D. Clement Attlee
673. From which country Indonesia got independence in August 17, 1945?
674. Who laid the foundation of British Colonialism in India ____________ ?
A. Warren Hastings
B. Robert Clive
C. George Barlow
D. Lord Dufferin
675. Napoleon invaded Egypt in _________ ?
676. What does PUBG stands for _____?
A. Player Unknown Battle Grand
B. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
C. Player Unknown Battle Global
D. None of these
677. Council of Westphalia was by nature a _________ ?
A. Strategic alliance
B. International treaty
C. Peace treaty
D. Defence treaty
678. Ottoman Caliphate was abolished in ___________ ?
679. League of Nations was founded in which year ____________ ?
680. Battle of Gallipoli resulted in the victory of __________ ?
B. Allied Powers