381. Keeping of Birds Called___________?
382. The first cloned animal was____________?
383. ‘Quwwat ul-Islam’ Mosque is in_______________?
384. Which of the following is world’s 5th largest country (by area)?
B. United States of America
385. Who was called “The Desert Fox”?
A. Adolf Hitler
B. Gen. Erwin Rommel
C. Williams Roger’s
D. Sir. Robert Rogers
386. Bo-Kaap is Historic character and Heritage located in__________?
B. South Africa
387. How many Countries Are the Members Of NATO?
388. Origin of ‘Modren Globaliztion’ i.e Globalization of 20th/21st century can mainly be credited to_________?
A. Industrial Revolution
B. Bretton Woods Conferences
C. Word Trade Organization
D. None of the above.
389. Isthmus is___________?
A. A lagoon
B. An inland Sea
C. An island in a river
D. Narrow piece of land connecting larger land areas
390. Duckworth Lewis method in cricket was introduced after 1992 Cricket World Cup by___________?
A. Frank Duckworth
B. Tony Lewis
C. Jhon Lewis & Allen Duckworth
D. Both A & B