MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these General Knowledge MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in the GK MCQs section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
201. Ashgabat is the capital of ___________?
202. “Nairobi ” is the capital city of___________?
C. South Africa
203. Nelson Mandela got Nishan e Pakistan in which year?
204. The capital of Georgia is _________?
205. The capital of Chad is__________?
B. N’ Djmena
206. The Capital of Cameroon is __________?
207. What is the distance of penalty stroke away from back line in hockey game ?
A. 6.52 meter
B. 6.98 meter
C. 7.25 meter
D. 6.40 meter
208. World population day is celebrated on___________?
A. 11th June
B. 11th May
C. 11th July
D. None of these
209. Which Army Officer was the First Recipient of “Nishan i Haider” ?
A. Major Aziz Bhatti Shaheed
B. Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed
C. Captain Sarwar Shaheed
D. Major Shabir sharif shaheed
210. The Wall street is in_____________?
A. New York