MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these General Knowledge MCQS based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in the GK MCQs section will be beneficial for competitive examinations and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
121. Jamia Millia is located in which city?
122. President Idi Amin was forced to go into exile. In which did he spend his exile period and eventually die?
D. Saudi Arabia
123. PTV started it’s transmission on:___________?
A. November 20, 1964
B. April 20, 1964
C. December 26, 1968
D. November 26, 1964
124. Boxer Muhammad Ali died of which disease?
D. Heart Attack
125. Total number of sections of ANF Force Act are___________?
126. Muhammad bin Zakaria Al-Razi was a polymath, physician, alchemist and a philosopher from________?
127. Asabiyyah, a concept of social solidarity with an emphasis on unity was given by_________?
D. Jarir-Al Tabri
128. World Food Program an organization of the United Nations was created at the behest of___________?
A. U Thant
B. Dwight Eisenhower
C. J.F Kennedy
129. Crude Oil is heated in the furnace up to _________?
130. What is Current Share of Pakistan in World Population?