561. A 112-year-old Japanese living man has been crowned the world’s oldest male, whose name is__________?
A. Masazo Nonaka
B. Chitetsu Watanabe
C. Kane Tanaka
D. None of these
562. How many type of italian pasta are there?
563. The first cooking school was founded in which country?
564. Which of the following Leonardo famous work?
C. Mona Lisa
D. The scream
565. Richard Branson is the founder of the__________group?
566. Which is the national flower of Tunisia ?
D. Red Rose
567. Port of Rashid is the seaport of ___________ ?
568. Which is the national flower of Thailand ?
C. Yellow Elder
569. Which is the largest Exporter of Rice?
570. Port of Khalid is the Seaport of ___________ ?