471. International Women’s Day is celebrated each year on_____________?
A. 12 March
B. 16 March
C. 6 March
D. 8 March
472. ___________becomes the first country with free public transport?
473. The Second Largest Cricket Ground In The World?
A. Melbourne Cricket Ground
B. Eden Gardens
C. Shaheed Vir Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium
D. Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium
474. Who Has Taken The Most Wickets In World Cup Cricket?
A. Andy Roberts From West Indies
B. Glenn McGrath From Australia
C. Malinga From Sri Lanka
D. Shaun Tait From Australia
475. Tafseer al Quran al Azeem was written by _____________?
A. Ismail bin Kathir (Ibn Al Athir)
B. Imam Abu HAneefa
C. Imam Ghazali
D. Imam Razi
476. The Biography Of Holy Prophet (SAW) entitled “Sirat Rasul Ullah” was written by __________?
A. Ibn Ishaq
B. Ibn Hukul
C. Al Beruni
477. Ibn sina a great muslim scientist of the golden age was born in Afsana near Bukhara Uzbekistan and he was died at ________?
A. Tus, Iran
B. Hamadan, Iran
C. Bukhara, Uzbekistan
478. Abul Qasim Ferdowsi was a persian by ____________profession?
479. Which city of India is called Pink City?
480. Headquarter of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is located in___________?
A. Brussels (Belgium)
B. Chicago (U.S)
C. Montreal (Canada)
D. Oslo (Norway)