731. Which of the following UN agencies has received Noble Peace Prize ?
C. UN High commission for Refugees
D. All of above
732. United Nations Conference on Trade & Development is based in__________?
733. Headquarter of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is located in____________?
734. In the marathon race athletes have to cover a distance of how many miles ?
735. The code name for Abbottabad Operation (2011) was___________?
A. Operation Anaconda
B. Operation Neptune Spear
C. Operation Desert Storm
D. Operation Entebbe
736. Which is the national flower of Myanmar (Burma)?
A. Pink Rose
737. Which is the national flower Nepal?
C. Red Rhododendron
738. Arabs divested the provinces of _______ & _______ from Roman Empire ?
A. Lebanon & Jordan
B. Algeria & Libya
C. Syria & Egypt
D. Iraq & Iran
739. Who were the people known as Saracens?
740. The world’s first nuclear power plant was built by__________?
A. United States