661. Which country has NO capital in the world?
A. Papua New Guinea
C. Vatican City
D. None of them
662. The Pyramids of Sun and Moon are in which country?
663. Which Indian Leader was shot by Nathuram Vinayak Godse on 30 January 1948 ?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Jawharlal Nehru
C. Indira Gandi
D. Rahul Gandhi
664. Russo-Japanese war was fought during _________ ?
665. In which year Bolshevik Revolution came ____________ ?
666. Which country officially left the European Union on 31st January, 2020 ?
667. “Maritime” is a security agency of which country?
668. Which country is called the “Land of Rabbits”?
669. Which of them is the most common Human Phobia?
A. Fear of spiders
B. Fear of getting old
C. Fear of death
D. Fear of ghosts
670. According to ICC rules, In 4-day test matches how many overs are there in a single day?