521. A shuttlecock is used in what sport?
C. Table Tennis
522. In what US state is Area 51 located?
523. In what state Brake Obama born in_________?
524. What is the french name for Santa Claus?
A. Pare Neol
B. Abbe Neol
C. Corentin Neol
D. Adan Neol
525. Which of the following island is the disputed Island between India and Bangladesh?
A. New Moor
526. How many minutes was the longest recorded point in the history of Tennis?
A. 29 min
B. 50 min
C. 80 min
D. 1 hour
527. What was the first country from Africa to qualify for a soccer world cup?
528. Muhammad Ali had his first ever loss in the realm of professional boxing in what year?
529. A touchdown is worth how many points in football?
530. The old name of Egypt was_________?
A. South-west africa
B. french sudan
C. United Arab Republic