All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
71. Which one of the following is disease of wheat_________________?
A. Leaf rust
B. Strip rust
C. Loose rust
D. All the above
72. “Economics is the study of causes of material welfare” was defined by___________________?
A. Adam Smith
73. Total money income received by the individual or recipients of income is called____________________?
A. Gross income
B. Net income
C. Personal income
D. None of above
74. . All the goods and services produced in a country in a year plus other sources of income for example foreign exchange earnings, foreign aid, foreign remittance, loans etc are called ?
75. Power of a good/ service to satisfy human desire/want is called____________________?
C. The point of satiety
D. All of these
76. The sale of products below sale of production in a foreign country or below the prices charged at home is called ?
77. An increase either in real output (GDP) or in real output per capita is called___________________?
A. Economic development
B. Economic growth
C. Growth rate
D. Economic efficiency
78. Reproduction in the average total cost of producing a products as the firm expands the size of plants (its output) in the long run________________?
A. Economics of scale
B. Economics of mass production
C. Both of these
D. None of these
79. A condition when there is excessive produce in the market which lowers down the price is called__________________?
A. Market glut
B. Perfect market
C. Imperfect market
D. All of these
80. The whole body of fungus is known as________________?