All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
291. The study of how economies are transformed from stagnation to growth and from low income to higher income status?
B. Development economics
C. Development plan
292. All seem fully employed but in reality much of their time is spent in unproductive activities?
A. Disguised underemployment
C. Closed underemployment
293. Group of LDC debtors who join together to bargain as a group with creditors?
A. Debtor’s cartel
B. Economic union
C. Debtor’s commune
294. The sum of interest payments and repayment of principal on external public and public ally guarantee debt?
A. Debt repudiation
B. Debt renegotiation
C. Debt service
D. Debt rescheduling
295. Any financial institution that serves to channel loan able funds savers to borrowers?
A. Financial intermediary
296. The increasing integration of national economies into expanding international market ?
C. Economic integration
297. Income that is available to house holds for spending and saving after personal, income taxes have been deducted ?
B. Disposable income
C. Net income
298. Activities of central bank designed to influence financial variables such as money supply and interest rates?
A. Fiscal policy
B. Economic policy
C. Monitory policy
299. A market situation in which a product that does not have close substitutes is being produced and sold by a single seller?
C. Perfect competition
300. The study process by which a productive capacity of the economy is increased over time to bring about raising levels of national output and income?
B. Economic growth
C. Economic integration