All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
151. A commercial bank authorized by state govt. to engage in business of banking ?
A. National Bank
B. State Bank
C. Business authorized bank
152. An asset set aside for future use is termed as_______________________?
A. Future planning
B. Store of value
153. The demand schedule or the demand curve of all buyers of a good or service is called____________________?
A. Market demand
B. Total demand
154. The total amount buyers of goods and services sped or plan to spend____________________?
A. Total spending
B. Aggregate spending
C. Both a and b
155. The sacrifice of some or all one economic goal, good, or services to achieve some other goal, good or service is called__________________?
A. Trade block
B. Trade union
C. Trade offs
156. Failure to achieve full production is called ?
B. Under employment
157. Increases in the price level resulting from an excess of demand over output at the existing price level, caused by an increase in aggregate demand ?
A. Demand pull inflation
158. A decrease in the governmentally defined value of currency ____________________?
159. An industry in which expansion through the entry of firms decreases the prices, firms in the industry must pay for resources and there fore decreases their production costs ?
A. Declining industry
B. Decreasing cost industry
160. Cooperation among unification of the economies of different nations is termed as_____________________?
A. Economic Bloc
B. Economic integration
C. Economic union