871. Sex pheromones traps are used for the pest of__________________?
A. Pink boll worm
B. American boll worm
C. Both a and b
D. non of these
872. Root rot of cotton is a_________________?
A. Bacterial disease
B. Viral disease
C. Fungal disease
873. Raising of only one crop in a year, when there is seasonal supply of water is called______________?
C. Specialized farming
D. Intensive cropping
874. Which one of the following constitute the best defamation of fruit________________?
A. A fruit is a product of flower
B. A fruit is a product of ovary
C. A fruit is a mature ovary that contain seed
D. A fruit is post-fertilization product of the pistil
875. Barani Agriculture institute is located at _________________?
876. Certification is not required for________________?
A. Nucleus seed
B. Breeder seed
C. Foundation seed
D. Certified seed
877. Seeds which dried at low moisture contents and stored at low temperature without loosing their viability are________________?
A. Recalcitrant seeds
B. Active seeds
C. Orthodox seeds
D. Certified seeds
878. Prescribed germination percentage of foundation seed of ground nut is_________________?
879. Indus river is one of the longest river of Asia measuring about_____________________?
A. 3000 Km
B. 2500 Km
C. 2900 Km
D. 3200 Km
880. Main reason behind the shedding of flower in cotton is__________________?
A. Low temperature
B. High temperature
D. Cloudy day