All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
61. Gummosis is the disease of_________________?
C. Citrus (Lemon)
62. Blast disease is an international disease of________________?
63. Organo-chlorine insecticides includes___________________?
B. Aldrin and Diehydrin
C. Aindone and Heptachlor
D. All the above
64. The insecticides with longest residual effect belongs to___________________?
65. Formulation or insecticides is__________________?
66. The economic injury level for white fly is________________?
A. 1-2 nymphs/leaf
B. 2-3 nymphs/leaf
C. 3-4 nymphs/leaf
D. 1 nymphs/leaf
67. The entrance point for air in insects are known as _________________?
D. Nervous system
68. Pathogen is_________________?
A. Fungi which cause disease
B. Any bacteria which causes disease
C. Any virus which causes disease
D. Any organism which causes disease
69. Root knot disease is caused by___________________?
70. Fungi damage our crops by_________________?
A. Producing toxic substances in plants
B. Destroying green pigment of plant
C. feeding on flowers and fruits
D. Absorption of nutrients from plant tissues