All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
161. A simplified picture of economic reality, an abstract generalization ?
A. Economic theory
B. Economic principle
C. Economic model
162. An accounting item which increase the value of an asset___________________?
163. A type of unemployment caused by insufficient total spending___________________?
A. Under employment
C. Cyclical unemployment
164. A section in a nation’s international balance of payments which records its export and import of goods and services, its net investment income, and its net transfers ?
A. Current account
B. Fixed account
C. Saving account
D. Capital account
165. A legal entry chartered by a state or the federal govt. which is district and separate from the individuals who own it ?
166. A bank which lends to developing nations to help them increase their capital stock and this achieve economic growth ?
B. Islamic Bank
C. Commercial bank
167. A curve showing the distribution of income in an economy___________________?
A. Lorenz curve
B. Indifference curve
C. Income budget line
D. Investment damage curve
168. A rise in the general level of prices in an economy___________________?
169. The absence of artificial barriers to trade among individuals and firms in different nations ?
A. Free trade
B. Free economy
C. Trade union
170. Employment available resources so that the maximum amount of goods and services is produced?
A. Large scale production
B. Full production
C. Fringe benefits