All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
141. Allocative efficiency is__________________?
A. Producing all output combinations in least costly way
B. Producing the specific output mix most desired by society
C. Producing the desired things
142. Upward shift of the demand curve is due to_________________?
A. Changing in quantity demanded
B. Increase in demand
C. Decrease in quantity demanded
143. When price for one and demand for other move in same direction we say them___________________?
144. Change in quantity demanded is______________________?
A. Upward movement or shift of entire cure.
B. Shift of the demand curve to left side
C. Movement from one point to the other on the same demand curve
145. A supply curve shifts because of change in_____________________?
A. The price of the related products
C. Both a and b
D. None of these
146. The ability of Market forces to synchronize selling and buying decision to eliminate potential surpluses and shortages is known as_________________?
C. Rationing function of the price
147. The total amount by the federal govt. of the owner of the govt. securities is called___________________?
A. Public debt
B. Public finance
C. Public good
148. The part of economy which contains all govt. entities is called__________________?
A. Public sector
B. Private sector
C. Public utility
149. A tax levied on the cost of a board group of products______________________?
A. Income tax
B. Sales tax
C. Consumer charge
150. A benefit or cost from production or consumption accruing without compensation to non buyers and non/sellers of the product is called_________________?
C. Spill over
D. anti dumping