All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
301. Any system that features one price for sellers and another for buyers ?
A. Dual price system
B. Floor pricing
C. Ceiling pricing
302. The part of the urban economy of LDC’s characterized by small competitive individual or family firms, labour intensive methods, free entry and market determined factor and product prices?
A. Formal sector
B. Informal sector
C. Formal finance
D. Informal finance
303. The annual amount that a borrower must pay a lender over an above the total borrowed ?
C. Interest rated
304. The implicit change in real income resulting from the effects of a change in a commodity’s price on quantity demand?
A. Income effect
B. Substitution effect
C. Labour effect
305. The responsiveness of the quantity demand of a commodity to change in the consumer’s income, measured by the proportionate change in quantity divided by the proportionate change in income ?
A. Elasticity of demand
B. Import substitution
C. Income elasticity of demand
306. The currency of a major industrial country, such as the U.S dollar___________________?
A. Main currency
B. Hard currency
C. Stable currency
307. An index measuring national socioeconomic development based on measures of life expectancy at birth, educational attainment and adjusted per capital income ?
A. Human development index
B. Human poverty index
C. Headcount index
308. The study of insect is called ?
B. Applied Entomology
D. Non of the above
309. An abnormal proliferation of plant cells resulting from outside stimulus (Insect, a fungal growth, a mite) is called ?
310. Insects in which the young ones pass through complex or indirect metamorphosis are said to be _____________?