All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
361. When the fore wings are modified into halteres. they are called_________________?
362. Wings are modified into rod like structure in Thrips are type of wings________________?
363. Honey bees with a row of minutes hooks on the anterior wings that catch in to the up-rolled hind border of the fore wing is_______________?
364. Ants butterflies, wasp, moths have type of legs ______________________?
A. Basket like
365. Insect body divided into external grooves called Sutures__________________?
366. Jumping legs present in grasshopper known as___________________?
367. The body wall of insect which includes cuticle, epidermis and basement membrane is__________________?
C. Internal skeleton
D. None of the above
368. Function of Exo cuticle insect is_________________?
A. Rigidity of body parts
B. impermeability of water
C. Prevent evaporation
D. Toughness and flexibility
369. It is a nitrogenous polysaccharides which are more than 50% of substance of cuticle is called___________________?
370. The process of periodic shedding of hard secretion cuticle which occurs during developmental stages of insects is called_______________?
D. Moulting and Ecdysis