All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
431. The pesticide are derived from naturally occuring element with out carbon is called________________?
A. Inorganic pesticide
B. Organic pesticide
D. Natural pesticide
432. Methamidophos, moncrotophos are example of___________________?
A. Organophosphrous pesticides
C. Organoctilorine pesticide
433. Cypermethrin, deltamerthrin, permethrin are example of__________________?
434. A mixture included pesticides which do not increase or decrease the efficacy of each other is called___________________?
A. Additive mixture
B. Antagonistic mixture
C. Potentiating mixture
D. None of the Above
435. The group of pesticide which makes pest unable to reproduce is called_________________?
436. The pesticide does not allow larval insect pest to moult further is called_________________?
A. Insect growth regular
437. What colour show extremely hazard to human being_________________?
438. What is antidote__________________?
A. Treatment given to counteract the effects of a poison
B. Increase the effects of a poison
C. No action against pesticide
D. None of the Above
439. Diazepam is an antidote of_________________?
C. Organ chlorine
440. A chemical which attracts pest to a trap is called__________________?
C. Acute poisoning
D. Chronic poisoning