991. Gassypium barbadense was originated in__________________?
A. Central and North America
B. Central and South America
C. Central and South Asia
D. North Mexico and North America
992. Gassypium barbadense was developed from a cross between__________________?
A. G. herbaceum and G. raimondii
B. G. arborieum and G. raimondii
C. G. hirsutum and G. raimondii
993. England cotton was imported from the time in__________________?
A. 1430 AD
B. 1435 AD
C. 1530 AD
D. 1500 AD
994. First ginning machine was invented in_______________?
A. 1893 AD
B. 1880 AD
C. 1793 AD
D. 1650 AD
995. Among the cotton exporting countries the number of America is___________?
996. Among the cotton exporting countries the number of China is________________?
997. On the basis of yield of cotton per hectare which of the following country occupies second position______________?
D. non of these
998. Delta pine variety of cotton was imported in Pakistan in the year______________?
999. In 1992-93 the greatest decrease in the production of cotton was due to attack of_____________?
A. American boll worm
C. Spotted boll worm
1000. APTMA stands for_____________________?
A. All Pakistan textile mills association
B. All Pakistan trade monitoring association
C. All Pakistan trade monitoring agency
D. All Pakistan textile mill management authority