All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
321. The young ones of exopteryotes butt aquatic in habit is?
322. Young ones of fly is_________________?
323. The physiological state or arrested metabolism in which development of insects is delayed irrespective of environmental factors is____________________?
A. Tor por
324. Type of diapause occur in summer or under drought condition is called_______________________?
325. Insects feed on one type of food are called __________________?
C. Omnivorous insects
D. Carnivorous insects
326. Examples of poly phagous insect is__________________?
A. Helicoverpa armigera
C. Green lacewing
D. Pink bollworm
327. Aphid is example of____________________?
D. All type of production
328. Insects which are during day light hours are called_________________?
A. Diurnal insects
B. Nocturnal insects
C. Crepuscular insects
D. Non of the above
329. It is an organism which lives on or within another living organism is called_________________?
330. A few species of ants and termites which depend on cultivated plants are___________________?
A. Agricultural insects
B. Insect pest
D. None of the above