All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
231. The coordinating mechanism of capitalism is a system of___________________?
A. Capital and laborers
C. Market and prices
232. A good and service is indivisible and to which the exclusion principle does apply is called_________________?
A. Public service
B. Public good
C. Public finance
D. Public debt
233. An essentially risk free, long term interest rate which is free of the influence of market imperfections?
A. Pure rate of interest
B. Economic rate of interest
C. Nominal rate of interest
234. An interest bearing deposit which normally can be withdrawn by the depositor at any time ?
A. Saving deposit
B. Fixed deposit
C. Capital deposit
235. The use of the resources of an individual or firm, a region, or a nation to produce one or a few goods and services ?
C. Fly over
D. Capital flight
236. An ownership share in a corporation___________________?
237. A payment of funds by a govt. firm or house hold for which it receives no goods or services in return?
238. Total number of monetary units received by a firm from the sale of a product is called___________________?
A. Total revenue
B. Nominal profit
239. To obtain the greates utility consumer should allocate money income so that last dollar spent on each good or service yields the same marginal utility ?
A. Law of diminishing return
B. Say’ law
C. Law of diminishing marginal utility
D. Say’ law
240. Increase in the price level at a rate greater than expected ?