821. The sheet or small layer of water flowing over an ogee spillway is called _________________?
A. Thin layer
C. Water sheet
D. Water spillway
822. In ogee spillway the discharge is directly proportional to _______________________?
823. The _________ analysis of earth dam foundation against shear must be carried out when the foundation is kept on fine loose cohesion less material?
824. Onion is a ___________ rooted crop?
825. To pack with clay material generally for the purpose of checking leakage of water is called __________________?
826. The significant damage to crop generally occurs when capillary meniscus reaches permanent wilting point known as _______________?
A. Unavailable moisture
B. Hygroscopic moisture
C. Equivalent moisture
D. A and B
827. The level above the or below the sea level which is also called zero level or datum is called ___________________?
A. Reduce level
B. Positive level
C. Soil level
D. Negative level
828. It is important to keep the saturation gradient line within the body of a embankment of canal, the saturation gradient line in loomy soils lie at___________________?
A. 1:2 to 1:4
B. 1:3 to 1:5
C. 1:4 to 1:6
D. 1:5 to 1:7
829. The counter berm for a canal is provided so as to contain the saturation gradient line _____________ the bank?
A. Out of
830. A spoil bank is formed when the volume of excavated soil is _________________ of embankment filling?
A. Less than
C. Equal to
D. Not required