All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
451. What is T.S.O ?
A. Technical sales officer
B. Technical scientific officer
C. Tehsil sale officer
D. None of the Above
452. The mixing of pesticide through agitator to prevent it form separating in the sprayer tarik is called_________________?
453. Larvae with both thoracic and abdominal legs is_________________?
D. Platy form
454. Syrphid flies have type of larvae________________?
A. Platy form
455. Moths and butterflies have types of pupae________________?
456. Hind winds of true flies are modified in to tiny knobbed structure is known as________________?
457. Beetles, weevils, earwigs. have fore wing very thick and hard structure is__________________?
458. Butterflies having wing coupling apparatus is__________________?
D. Overlapping and Jugum
459. Dragonfly and damselfly have type of legs_________________?
D. Basket like
460. Metalegs of worker honey bee is _____________________?
A. Antenna cleaner
B. Silk secreting
D. Pollen collecting