All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
351. White files have eggs______________________?
352. Asymmetrical mouths parts present in__________________?
353. Grass hopper, cricket have mouth parts__________________?
A. Biting chewing type
B. Piercing sucking type
C. Chewing lapping type
D. Biting and sponging type
354. Costal margin of wing of insect is________________?
A. Frontal margin
B. Outer margin
C. Hinder margin
D. Inner margin
355. The long axis of head is horizontal and in line with insect body, mouth parts directed forward is type of head_______________?
D. Opis thosynchous
356. Apical margin of wing of insect is____________________?
A. Hinder margin
B. Frontal margin
C. Outer margin
D. Inner margin
357. Campo deiform is type of_________________?
358. larvae with cylindrical, elongated, narrow body anterionly and with out legs is__________________?
A. campo deiform
B. Eruci form
359. Type of pupae with appendages are free and no glued to the body is_________________?
360. Grasshopper and cockroaches have type of wings is____________________?