All these Agriculture MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different agriculture topics. Solved MCQs of agriculture with answers covers multiple concepts such as General Agriculture MCQs, Basic Agriculture MCQs, Nutrition MCQs, Veterinary MCQs, Agriculture of Pakistan, horticulture in Pakistan, Agricultural Economics, Animal Husbandry, Food Technology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy MCQs, Entomology, Seed Science – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on agriculture. These agriculture MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations like nts, fpsc,ppsc, ots, kppsc, ztbl, etc. for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Statistics here.
121. A film on economics in which economists study and observe the details of an economic unit or a very small judgment of economy is__________________?
B. Micro economic
C. Positive economic
D. Normative economic
122. All points on the production possibility curve explain__________________?
A. Allocative efficiency
B. Productive efficiency
C. Less than full use of resources
D. Unattainable levels of output
123. The activity of buying or selling with the motive of later reselling or re buying for profit is called ?
124. The amount by which a nation’s export of goods (or goods and services) exceeds its import of goods or goods and services is_______________?
A. Trade surplus
B. Trade deficit
C. Trade off
125. Opportunity cost is illustrated by the___________________?
A. Steep slope
B. Downward slope
C. Positive slope
126. Directing domestic resources to output which a nation is highly efficient at producing is called____________________?
A. International Trade
C. International specialization
127. In ___________________ we avoid value judgments and focus on facts?
A. Positive economics
B. Normative economics
C. Theoretical economics
D. factual economics
128. Production possibility curve is always concave because ?
A. The curve gets steeper as we move downward
B. The marginal benefit decreases as more of a good is consumed
C. In reflects the law of increasing opportunity cost
D. Resources are scarce
129. Amount of other products which must be foregone or sacrificed to obtain 1 unit of a specific good is called its______________?
A. Opportunity cost
B. Real cost
C. Economic cost
130. In________________ economics we look at desirability of certain aspects of the economy ?