MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
51. All port believed that traits could be organized into three levels:
A. primary, secondary, tertiary
B. cognitive, emotional, physiological
C. id, ego, superego
D. cardinal, central, secondary
52. The MMPI is used to measure:
A. unconscious drives
B. the Big Five traits
C. personality and psychological disorders
D. leadership potential
53. Which of the following is NOT one of the Big Five traits?
A. sense of humor
B. openness to experience
54. Freud founded the ________ approach to understanding human behaviour.
55. The influence of parents on the personality of their children is:
B. weakest in early childhood
C. strongest in early childhood
D. consistent across the lifespan
56. What is special about “knockout” mice?
A. they are very attractive
B. their DNA has been modified
C. they are easy to knock out
D. they are unusually aggressive
57. The aim of behavioural genetics is to learn about:
A. the extent to which geneticists can modify people’s behaviour
B. the possibility of eradicating behavioural problems in children
C. the genetic and environmental influences on human behaviour
D. the ability of animals to learn language
58. Monozygotic is to ________ twins as dizygotic is to ________ twins.
A. male, female,
B. female, male
C. fraternal, identical
D. identical, fraternal
59. Which of the following characteristics describe someone who, according to Maslow, is self-actualized?
D. all of the above
60. According to Freud, children pass through 4 stages of psychosexual development.
Which of the following shows the stages in the correct developmental order?
A. oral, anal, phallic, latency
B. latency, oral, anal, phallic
C. phallic, anal, oral, latency
D. oral, phallic, latency, anal
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.