811. She used items from the MMPI to assess ‘manifest anxiety’
812. He first theorized the concepts of introversion – extroversion
813. He authored an article entitled, ‘The Three Faces of Intellect’. It proposed that intellect was comprised of 144 specific abilities.
814. He developed a measure of authoritarianism, or Fascist orientation called the F-scale. The F-scale was used in many research projects during the ’60’s and the ’70’s
815. He first wrote about internal vs. external locus of control. He was:
A. Robert Peck
B. J.B. Rotter
C. William G. Wolfe
D. Harry Harlow
816. Alfred Binet forms the first psychology lab devoted to psychodiagnosis in
817. Sir Francis Galton creates correlation technique to better understand relationships between variable in intelligence studies.
818. In which year William James published Principles of Psychology?
819. James McKeen Cattell becomes the first professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania.
820.Which of the following is not a contributing discipline of OB