MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
121. Which name is used for Food in classical conditioning;
A. Unconditioned response.
B. Unconditioned Stimulus
C. Conditioned response
D. Conditioned Stimulus.
122. What is the ‘Bell’ in Pavlov’s classical conditioning?
123. Which operant technique is used for weakens behaviour;
A. Positive and negative incentive
B. Positive and negative reward
C. Positive and negative punishment
D. None of these.
124. A…… is a short automatic reaction to some stimulus, typically a particular part of the body,
B. Reflection 125. (a) 126. (a) 127. (a) 128. (a) 129. (a) 130. (a)
D. None of these.
125. A pigeon is instructed to bite at a green light. Now it pecks at all lighted dots. It is a case of
A. Generalization gradient.
B. Response generalization.
C. Stimulus generalization.
126. In social learning theory, an illustration in which the true response appears on the first trial is called
A. One trial learning.
B. Simple trial learning.
C. No trial learning.
D. No learning.
127. Operant conditioning is also knowns as;
A. Classical conditioning.
B. Avoidance conditioning.
C. Instrumental conditioning.
D. Simple conditioning.
128. The constructions of the brain which is involved in balance and coordination, and plays an important role in the emergence of a simple form of classically conditioned responses are
D. Limbic system.
129. Select the Name of the process in which a conditioned stimulus slowly end to obtain a conditioned stimulus;
A. Classical conditioning
D. Escape Conditioning.
130. When a behaviour happen frequently in the existence of a distinguished stimulus, it is said to be under
A. Delayed process.
C. Stimulus control.
D. Classical conditioning process.