MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
261. The prototype of the modern intelligence test developed by:
262. ——- is a dimension of visual experience…
263. The fovea and blind spot are…
264. Reviewing existing records to confirm a hypothesis about the behavior of a terrorist is _____________?
265. Belief in the id would be the____________ view, whereas recording the frequency of acts of aggression would represent the____________ approach.
B.structuralist, a priori
266. For best research control of genetic factors, which of the following should be used in experimentation?
267. The purpose of “Q-technique” is ___________?
A.to measure accurate norms of population
B.items analysis in factorial design
C.to measure correlation between X and Y variables
D.to measure a person’s opinion of himself
268. Which of the following is not one of the aspects of development studied by psychologists?
A.Universal aspects of development
B.Individual differences in development
C.Cultural differences in development
D.Immutable laws of development
E.None of these
269. Which of the following identified universal symbolic images that appear in myths, art, dreams, and other expressions of the collective unconscious?
E.All of these
270. Central traits _____________?
A.Were suggested by a behaviorist to explain behavior
B.Organize and control behavior across many situations
C.Are more situations specific than they are secondary traits
D.Are seen in growth-oriented individuals
E.None of these