571. The process through which a leaned response stops occuring due to the non-availability of reinforcement is called:
C. Spontaneous Recovery
572. When a teacher appreciates his students every time they ask questions with the hope that this will enable them to handle more technical questions in future , he is using conditioning?
A. Classical conditioning
573. IN classical conditioning, the organism creates an association between:
A. Two Situations
B. Two Consequences
C. Two Stimuli
D. Two Responses
574. Which of the following is not a characteristic of self-actualised people according to Maslow?
A. They live creatively and fully using their potentials
B. They have efficient perceptions of reality, self and others
C. They are sensitive to fake and dishonest
D. They feel ashamed of their negative emotions
575. According to Freud, the process through which individuals release their excessive aggressive energy is called:
A. Dream Work
D. Slips of tongue
576. A layer of nerve cells at the back of eye which converts light waves into electrical impulses is:
577. The process through which brain uses the two retinal images into one dimensional perception is called:
A. Depth perception
C. Binocular cues
D. Retinal Disparity
578. Which of the following is not an attribute of extroversion in the BIG FIVE FACTORS theory of personality?
579. Which part of personality opposes the irrational desires of id according to Freud’s Psychoanalytic THeory of Personality?
B. Psychic energy
C. Super Ego
580. A psychological test is good only when it measures what it is supposed to measure. This statement refers to which of the following?
A. Degree to which it is objective, precise and short
B. Degree to which it is consistent across several administrations
C. Degree to which it is norm based
D. Degree to which it is psychometrically sound